Ayrex Established in 2014 and based in St Kitts and Nevis, the Ayrex trading platform is a proprietary platform as opposed to the white label versions used by many other brokers. Currently, the broker is not regulated; however, their representatives make assurances that they will be regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission).
- Start year: 2014
- Country of origin: St. Kitts and Nevis
- Regulation: CySEC
- Payment options: FasaPay, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Union Pay, Webmoney, Wire Transfer
- Minimum account size: $5
- Minimum lot size: 0.01
- Leverage: 1:500
- Spreads: 0.02 pips on EUR/USD
The Ayrex trading platform provides a clear and simple area, with all the required data available for traders. The platform does not differ hugely from other brokers, but the layout is well thought out and traders will have few complaints about the usability.
Ayrex offer three types of binary option:
- Short term – Binary options with expiry times of 5 minutes or less (down to 30 seconds).
- High/Low – The traditional binary option, with expiries every 15 minutes, up to an hour.
- One Touch – Ayrex offer Touch and No Touch choices on both a high and lower price level. In times of low volume “No Touch” may become unavailable, and ‘One Touch’ is generally only available on major forex pairs.
Ayrex payouts are competitive, reaching 85% for the most traded assets. Payouts will vary based on the asset, and also expiry time, but Ayrex remain competitive with rivals across the board. One touch payouts are a particular strength, getting up to 80% for both Touch and No Touch trades.