BC Bitcoin is a professional bespoke UK based Cryptocurrency brokerage. Our traders have over 30 years combined trading experience and use this experience to purchase the maximum amount of coins for your money.
We have access to a wide range of coins across the Cryptocurrency market in addition to deep pools of liquidity and OTC trading. BC Bitcoin is an execution only Broker, managing and tailoring each order to the client’s specific needs and instruction.
- Web address: BC Bitcoin
- Main location: Hertfordshire, UK
- Mobile app available: No
- Is decentralized: No
- Parent Company: J&M Trading Limited
- Transfer types: Bank Transfer, Crypto Transfer
- Supported fiat: USD EUR GBP JPY +
- Supported pairs: 100
- Fees: High
- We Buy and Sell all major Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple.
- A wide range of alt coin trading, up to 1000 different coins, call us if you have a specific coin you are looking to Buy or Sell.
- Professional bespoke services for clients targeting specific prices with limit orders and stop losses.
- Immediate bank transfer to your account when you sell your coins through us.
Security is pivotal for BC Bitcoin’s success and thus is treated seriously. BC Bitcoin transfers purchased coins directly to the customers wallet for secure and safe holding but if you want them to store your digital assets for you, that is possible, too. They use highly-secure cold storage wallets, which are protected with multi-signatures, biometrics, and 24-hour safety delays. The funds are held in multiple secured locations such as safe deposit boxes at banks, so there little to none risk of experiencing a high-profile hack.
- Coin escrow – 1% fee for a complete transaction, split between involved parties.
- Cold storage custody – 0.5% deposit + 0.75% annual management + 0.5% exit fees.
- Bitcoin payment gateway service – 2% fee passed onto the customer.