Capstone – Forex Brokers Review & Rating
Capstone was founded by specialists in the FX industry and investment bankers to provide FX, derivatives trading and related services to institutional and retail clients. Capstone aims to create a pure trading environment by 100% DMA, lower trading costs and better order execution.
- Start year: 2019
- Country of origin: Cyprus
- Regulation: Regulated by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA)
- Payment options: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Acapture, eMerchantPay, SafeCharge, Skrill, SOFORT
- Minimum account size:$100
- Minimum lot size:0.1
- Spreads: 0.1
Trade 62 currency pairs, including the majors, minors and exotics, with ultra-low spreads and fast execution. Get access to major international stock indices and Oil with no commissions or requotes and no hidden mark-ups.
Capstone Blade ECN account offers some of the lowest possible spreads available. Our average EUR/USD spread is 0.1 pips, with only a small commission of $2 per lot payable per side. With Deep liquidity and fast execution, Capstone Blade ECN account was built for day traders, scalpers and expert advisors.
Capstone Keep your trading costs down with competitive spreads, commissions and low margins.
- EURUSD Avg spread of 0.1 pips is the best in the world
- Starting Deposit $100
- Leverage up to 1:400
- Transfer your funds securely with 0% Commission
- Average execution speeds of under 45ms
- Our diverse and proprietary liquidity mix keeps spreads tight 24/5