Finq.com – Forex Brokers Review & Rating
Finq provides trading in CFDs by offering tried and tested reliable platforms for web and mobile with over 2100 assets – stocks, commodities, forex, ETFs, indices, bonds. Finq takes no commission and has multi-lingual client support standing by 24/5 to give assistance for account holders.
- Start year: 2017
- Country of origin Seychelles
- Regulation: Seychelles Financial Services Authority
- Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, FasaPay, Skrill, Neteller,
- Minimum account size: from $100
- Minimum lot size: 0.01
- Leverage: from 1:300
- Spreads: 1
On Finq, we guarantee some of the lowest spreads in the market and zero commission, whilst offering leverage up to 1:300.
Finq.com is operated by Dilna Investments Ltd which is the primary payment provider and website operator. Dilna Investments Ltd is acting on behalf of its mother company, Leadcapital Corp Ltd is regulated as a Securities Dealer by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority.
Finq has employed additional security with client funds being kept separately in top tier global banks, and with payment methods that ensure deposits and withdrawals are completed through vetted reliable providers.
WebTrader is one of the most up-to-date popular platforms giving you an opportunity to trade over 2,100 assets backed by 90 edit tools, Trending tools, Analysis Recommendation tool and Events & Trade tool. These tools are extremely valuable and used every day in strategy creation. The MT4 platform is also available to Finq traders.
- State of the art technology to drive robust platforms
- Expert support for traders
- Real and valuable education & information resources
- Regular new assets
- Deposit as low as $100 with attractive promotions
- Leverage up to 1:300
- No commission
- No fees on deposits or withdrawals