FXORO is a brand that belongs to MCA Intelifunds LTD, a financial company incorporated and registered under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus. It is authorized by CYSEC, with license number 126/10.
FXORO was founded in 2012 by a team of young entrepreneurs from the world of finance, all with a common dream: to create an innovative approach to the world of trading. In a few years FXORO quickly gained a central role in the financial markets. Today, FXORO is a reference point for all those traders who require a more effective, direct and a customer-oriented trading environment.
- Start year: 2012
- Country of origin: Cyprus
- Regulation: CySEX, FCA, ASF, AMF, KNF, MNB, BAFIN, CNVM, CONSOV
- Broker Type: ECN
- US Traders: No
- Payment options: Neteller, Skrill, Local Depositor , Wire Transfer, EcoPay, MyBank, Sofort
- Minimum account size: $50
- Minimum lot size: 0.01 lot
- Leverage: 1:400
- Spreads: 0.0 pips on EUR/USD
Why to choose FXORO?
- We offer you a wide range of products in the FX and CFD markets while using leading technology and skilled experienced staff to provide you the best possible trading experience.
- We are committed to providing the highest standard of account security and supreme customer service.
- We provide you with advanced trading tools and technology, ensuring that each trader has the opportunity to reach their maximum trading potential.
- We don’t manage clients’ portfolios, nor do we engage in any form of trading consulting.
- Negative Balance Protection: This is a legally binding policy which guarantees that your accounts cannot go on minus, so you will never lose more money than what you have invested, even in cases of extraordinary volatility.
- Careful Risk Management: Our trained financial teams ensure that our clients and business are never overly exposed to any monetary disruption. We are well-fit to handle market instability with no interference to our regular trading services.
- Investor Protection: FXORO belongs to the Investors Compensation Fund (ICF). Consequently, in the unlikely event of the failure or instability to the company which might prevent it from fulfilling its financial obligations, our customers could be eligible to receive compensation. Kindly click here for additional details.
- Instant Margin Protection: FXORO uses automatic precautions and advanced technology to ensure that our clients have complete use of their trading accounts’ margin. At the same time, limits are carefully monitored to avoid negative balance.
- Bank Accounts Segregations: All FXORO’s client funds are separated from the company capital and they are kept in leading banks for maximal protection.
At FXORO, we offer selection of 3 different types of accounts according to your trading needs. The main difference between each type of account is linked the spread applicable to transactions. The difference between the buy and sell price for given market effectively your cost of trading that market. We aim to keep the spreads for our markets consistently low, to give you the best value service.
- Fixed spreads accounts: The spreads stay fixed and do not vary no matter what the volatility is markets.
- Variable spreads accounts: You can expect spread that will, at times, as low as 0.3 pips depending on instrument being traded and the level of market volatility.
- ECN accounts: The FXORO ECN enables clients to trade on tight bid/offer spreads, which are as low as 0 pip on majors in normal mark conditions but which fluctuate according market volatility. The ECN is usually reserved for more advanced traders trading high volumes.