ICE FX – Forex Brokers Review & Rating
ICE FX established in 2015 in the Federal territory of Labuan, Malaysia. The product offerings include currency pairs, commodities, indices, spot metals and cryptocurrencies.
- Start year: 2015
- Country of origin: Malaysia
- Regulation: ICE-FX Markets Limited, Reg. No: LL12180, License No: MB/15/0007 U0064
- Payment options: Wire Transfer
- Minimum account size: from $50
- Minimum lot size: 0.01
- Leverage: from 1:300
- Spreads: 1.1
ICE-FX Markets Limited, Reg. No: LL12180, License No: MB/15/0007 U0064, 3rd Floor, Jalan OKK Awang Besar, 87000 Labuan FT, Malaysia
ICE FX operates a hybrid broker model of STP and ECN and they have no dealing desk. The broker states that all orders are 100% executed at the liquidity providers.
- ICE FX is locally regulated in Malaysia. It’s a pro if your based in the country.
- ICE FX provides a low barrier of entry for trading clients.
- Trading contests provide an avenue to test strategies and trading skill against the rest of the pack.
- ICE FX also provides opportunities for skilled traders to be employed as in-house account managers.