IFA-FX – Forex Brokers Review & Rating
IFA-FX offer the best range of trading assets and tools whilst giving you the most competitive pricing, fastest trade execution and best liquidity. The vision here at IFA-FX is to provide an unbeatable and feature rich trading experience using some of the most dedicated and experienced strategists, analysists and account managers. We provide free training and signals (trading tips), as well as giving you access to a team of trading specialists.
- Start year: 2019
- Country of origin: Marshall Islands
- Regulation: Owned by Webtech Limited, a company registered at Trust Company Complex
- Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
- Minimum account size: $300
- Minimum lot size: 0,1
- Leverage: 1:200
- Spreads: from 2.8 pips
- Set you up with direct access to experienced traders
- Provide you with exclusive research and commentary to keep you up to date with the markets
- Demonstrate technical and fundamental analysis that you can use to trade with more confidence
- Deliver excellent service and support for an exceptional overall experience
- Gauge your level of experience and knowledge, chart a course for your advancement, and guide you through your development
- Show you how to implement trading discipline and teach you how to apply it to your overall trading strategies
Safety of funds
IFA-FX deems your funds in its utmost importance. Therefore, full security measures shall be taken to ensure full safekeeping of your funds in your dedicated account in the IFA-FX’s dedicated systems, 24/7.
The maximum leverage available for all accounts is 1:200, smaller amounts can be selected and leverage is selected in intervals. When setting up ana account you can select the initial leverage levels, if you wish to change it later then you will need to get in contact with the support team and ensure that there are no open trades at the time of the request. 1:200 is a decent level to trade at as it allows for good profit potential while still allowing you to manage risk effectively.
Trade sizes start at 0.01 lots which are also known as a micro lot, trades then go up in increments of 0.01 lots so the next trade would be 0.02lots and then 0.03 lots. We are unsure of what the maximum trade size is, however, whatever it is we would not recommend going over 50 lots in a single trade as it will become harder for liquidity providers and the market to execute trades quickly and without any slippage.