IFC Markets – Forex Brokers Review & Rating
IFC Markets is a leading global provider of Forex and CFD Trading allowing to Trade a huge range of Trading Instruments with Low Fixed Spreads – Currencies, Metals, Gold Instruments, CFDs on Stocks, Commodities, Indices and ETFs. Trade with Comfortable and Professional Trading Platforms.
- Start year: 2006
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Regulation: CySEC, BVI FSC, Certificate No. SIBA/L/14/1073
- Payment options: Credit/debit cards, Neteller, Perfect Money, QIWI, RBK Money, Skrill, WebMoney, Wire transfer
- Minimum account size: $1
- Minimum lot size: 0.01 lot
- Leverage: 1:100
- Spreads: 0.01 pips on EUR/USD
Reliable Partner for 14 Years – Regulated & Secure
Fully Regulated by BVI FSCIFCMARKETS. CORP. is licensed by the BVI Financial Services Commission (BVI FSC) Insured by AIGInsured by AIG Professional Indemnity Insurance for Financial Institutions.
IFC Markets has been stably operating since 2006 in full compliance with international standards for brokerage services. IFCM Group companies are regulated and licensed by various international certificates:
- IFCMARKETS. CORP. is regulated and licensed by BVI FSС, Certificate No. SIBA/L/14/1073C.
600+ Trading instruments – Forex, Stocks, Commodities & Indices
IFC Markets offers you full range of trading instruments:
- Forex – Major, Minor and Exotic currency pairs
- Stocks – Stock CFDs from the most popular Stock Exchanges
- Precious metals, including unique Gold instruments
- CFDs on Commodity Futures and Indices
Unlimited Trading Opportunities with unique Portfolio Quoting Method
Our unique Portfolio Quoting Method provides trading opportunities:
- Create your own synthetic instruments from any group and trade with number of instruments
- Choose ready synthetic instruments created by professionals from our Synthetic Instruments Library
- Portfolio trading – trading with group of instruments / portfolios
Forex & CFD Trading Accounts
IFC Markets takes into consideration trading requirements of each client, thus offering several trading acc. We offer various trading accounts with fixed and floating spreads for each of the trading platforms: NetTradeX, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. An online CFD and Forex trading account with IFC Markets can be in one of 3 currencies upon the user’s choice – USD, EUR and JPY. For NetTradeX, the additional currency is uBTC (1 uBTC = 0.000001 Bitcoin)****.
Besides Real trading accounts, that allow clients to fund real money and trade, the company offers free Demo accounts as well, which operate via virtual funds and are intended for studying the functionality of the trading platforms and testing trading strategies.