Key to Markets is an independent brokerage company that provides institutional, corporate, and individual clients with access to financial markets. It offers a wide range of products and extensive customer support so that clients could enjoy full and innovative trading experience.
- Start year:2010
- Country of origin:-
- Regulation:FCA, FSCL, FSP
- Payment options:Skrill, Neteller, bank wire transfer, ePayments
- Minimum account size:€/$100
- Minimum lot size:0.01 lots
- Spreads:from 0 pips
The team of experts who use a transparent and effective approach makes Key to Markets a reliable partner for both professional and private investors.
Mission & Concepts
Key to Markets aims to give its clients an opportunity to become more successful and improve their trading results.
To attain this goal, the company takes the following steps:
– provides the highest level of customer support, competitive products, and top-quality educational materials
– takes professional approach when it comes to transparency and objectivity and constructive approach when it comes to financial products
– improves trading experience, applying client-oriented technological innovations
– promotes the practice of hedging financial risks in small and middle-size companies.
The company’s specialists strongly believe that building long-term relationship based on trust and respect is mutually beneficial.
Key to Markets is not a market maker
Key to Markets executes deals directly on the real market without any filters or intermediaries. Trading is conducted through the MetaTrader 4 platform. Scalping is allowed. Instant execution.
The broker uses private servers located in New York, which makes it possible to execute orders in merely 2 milliseconds.