Application Link – Marketing Intern or Marketing Contract
Job Location – Battery Road – Singapore
Number of openings – 1
Dates – 31.12.2019
Job Description and Responsibilities
• Flexible working hours and work-from–home opportunities
• Performance-related bonuses
• Pension, insurance and medical plans
• Career-focused technical and leadership training
• Contribution to gym memberships and more
What you’ll do
• Learn how to create of strong design and campaign ideas for a broad variety of client types
• To assist in the design and build of our online and offline marketing communications, in accordance with brand and design guidelines.
• To provide design and production support to other departments when called upon.
• To contribute to both print and digital projects from concept to completion, including art direction.
• To use strong design direction to produce innovative communications across web, mobile, email and brand projects.
• To create a wide scope of materials across both online and offline media such as websites, HTML emails, web banners, and Flash animations. This will include the design and creation of images used for advertising & events, along with brochures, magazines and other print collateral.
• To participate in all local marketing efforts and projects as directed by line-manager.
Who you’ll be
• Strong digital focused portfolio.
• A thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Strong excel Skills
• On and offline experience
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Previous experience using Adobe CQ5 or similar CMS system
• Recognised qualification/ degree
• Excellent attention to detail, deadline/delivery focused and flexible to changing priorities.
• A passion for design with strong graphical capabilities.
• Able to work collaboratively with others.
• Accountability for accuracy of own work.
• The ability to quickly grasp complex ideas.
• Strong written and presentation skills.
A desire to learn about IG’s investment products with a willingness to develop.
About IG Markets
Looking for a career at a company that will support you, challenge you and help you grow? IG Group can provide that.
We’re the market leader in financial derivatives trading, with a focus on innovation and advanced IT development. We’re also one of Britain’s Top Employers, a ten-year trend we intend to continue.