Nextmarkets – Forex Brokers Review & Rating
The nextmarkets service is aimed at both beginners and advanced traders. Beginners benefit from the know-how and trading experience of our experts. Advanced users have the opportunity to compare their own strategy with professional traders and be inspired by their analyses. This allows you to optimise your personal trading and save time in analysing the markets.
- Start year:2019
- Country of origin: Malta
- Regulation: MFSA (registration number C 77603)
- Payment options: bank cards, wire transfers, Skrill, Webmoney
- Minimum account size:$500
- Minimum lot size:0.01 lot
- Spreads:from 0.6 point
Nextmarkets Trading Limited is a company registered in Malta (registration number C 77603) and licensed and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) as a financial services company under licence IS/ 77603. nextmarkets Trading Limited is a subsidiary of nextmarkets GmbH based in Cologne.
You can deposit funds with a credit card or bank transfer. Your funds with nextmarkets are held in a segregated bank account. Please note that we do not accept cash payments or payments through ATM machines. Funding must be made from a bank account or card registered under the nextmarket’s accountholder’s name.Note: When funding for the first time, clients will need to wait for funds to clear.We do not process funding from banks or accept proof of payments during the weekends and public holidays. For weekends and public holidays, only credit/debit card funding is available.
Stock Trading, Zero Commission.
nextmarkets wants to enable every private investor to trade and invest successfully in equities, without any fees, which is a burden on performance. Therefore, you do not pay any fees for non-leveraged share trading.
With nextmarkets you can create a portfolio of equities and ETFs. If you decide to trade without any leverage, it would be done without any form of commission on the basis of Contract for Differences (CFDs). If you additionally trade indices, currencies or cryptos with leverage, the usual market financing costs will apply.
The Nextmarkets Pro Account
To qualify as a professional, you need to satisfy two out of the following three criteria:
- Make 10 transactions of significant size per quarter in the relevant markets last year
- Do your portfolio of financial instruments (including cash and cash equivalents) exceed 500.000 EUR.
- You have to worke in the financial sector in a professional position, requiring knowledge of derivatives trading, for at least a year.
Why Trade With Nextmarkets..?
- Find the right product for your trading, all within our intuitive platform. Our financial products, customized for you.
- Trade with leverage up to 1:100. As a professional customer at nextmarkets you could trade with lower margin rates. Take a look at our example.
- As a professional customer, get exclusive access to products and service from our experienced English speaking support team.