Trade.com – Forex Brokers Review & Rating
Trade.com is Large enough to deliver ground-breaking investment products and small enough to care about each and every investor. With over 100,000 active investors and growing, we are evolving the nature of investing. With multi jurisdictional regulation, including CySEC (Cyprus), FCA (UK) and FSCA (South Africa), your interests are truly protected. We have offices across Europe and beyond, and offer a truly local presence on a global scale.
- Start year: 2013
- Country of origin: Cyprus
- Regulation: CySEC (Cyprus), FCA (UK) and FSCA (South Africa)
- Payment options: Skrill, Visa, MasterCard, NETELLER, bank transfers
- Minimum account size: $100
- Minimum lot size: 0.01
- Leverage: 1:300
- Spreads: 3 pips on EUR/USD
TRADE.COM is a trade name operated by Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd (ex. Leadcapital Markets Limited) and Livemarkets Limited. Trade Capital Markets (TCM) Ltd is authorized and regulated in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (license number 227/14), and authorized in South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSP number 47857). Livemarkets Limited is authorized and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number 738538).
A wide selection of over 100,000 assets for even the most discerning investor – invest in stocks, currencies, ETF’s and so much more.
- Stocks – Leading global stocks to trade through CFD’s include Tesla and Facebook.
- Indices – Access over 38,000 global corporate bonds and 1.4 million US municipal issues.
- Commodities – Trade a variety of Commodities through leading platforms.
- Forex – Select from leading majors and exotic currency pairs.
- ETF – Our ETF give exposure to a broad range of markets, covering a variety of asset classes.
- Bonds – European and US Bonds to trade through CFD’s include Gilt10Y.
- Options – Create Options strategies using the Risk/return Portfolio and Profitability Lab.
- Futures & Fops – Hedge, speculate and trade on Futures Contracts spanning 30 markets.
- Fixed Income – Access over 38,000 global corporate bonds and 1.4 million US municipal issues.
- Mutual Funds – Streamline your investments with 11,000 mutual funds from over 240 fund families.
Immerse yourself in a truly modern approach to trading, with up-to-the minute platforms, that can be
enjoyed through desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
CFD Webtrader – A modern approach to trading with in-house developed trading platform, analytical capabilities and advanced risk management tool.
IBKR Webtrader – An uncluttered trading environment that is as simple as it is rich in features.
TPs Online Platform – Invest in a selection of stocks carefully handpicked by our financial market experts directly with our dedicated Thematic online platform.