TradeStation – Forex Brokers Review & Rating
TradeStation Group Inc. is the parent company of online securities and futures brokerage firms and trading technology companies. It is headquartered in Plantation, Florida, and has offices in New York, Chicago, Richardson, Texas, London, Sydney, and Costa Rica.
- Start year: 1982
- Country of origin: United States
- Regulation: CFTC, FCA, MiFID, NFA
- Broker Type: ECN
- US Traders: Yes
- Payment options: Wire Transfer
- Minimum account size: $500
- Minimum lot size: 0.01 lot
- Leverage: 1:25
- Spreads: 0.01 pips on EUR/USD
- Individual Account – A personal brokerage account for individual traders with only one account owner.
- Joint Account – This account has two account owners. If one account owner passes away, the remaining account owner succeeds to the rights of the entire account.
- Joint Tenants in Common – This account has two or up to three account owners with each person owning a specified percentage of the account. If one account owner passes away, that person’s portion of the account is transferred to his or her beneficiaries.
- Custodial – Custodial account types are established for a minor and managed by a guardian on the minor’s behalf.
Build a Solid Trading Plan
Access powerful trading tools without a brokerage account. Whether you trade stocks, ETFs, options, or futures, our award-winning desktop platform delivers the power, speed, and flexibility active traders demand. Plans start at just $99 per month and can be seamlessly integrated with your broker of choice.
Desktop – TradeStation’s desktop platform delivers all the power, speed and flexibility active traders demand: dynamic market-scanning tools, fully customizable charting, fast and reliable trade execution, advanced order management and fully automated strategy trading.
Web – Now you can securely log in from your Mac or PC web browser to check breaking news, monitor the markets, place a trade, or manage your positions and account. Our powerful web-based platform gives you streaming real-time data and one-click trade execution – the same essential capabilities featured in our desktop software.