Vantage FX was founded in 2009 by a highly-specialised team with backgrounds in Finance, FOREX and Technology. Created to help clients pursue their financial goals, we proudly offer transparent access to the FOREX market, powerful trading platforms (MT4 and MT5), exceptional execution speed, and award-winning customer service.
- Start year: 2009
- Country of origin: Australia
- Regulation: ASiC
- Broker Type: STP/ECN
- Payment options: Credit/debit cards, Neteller, Perfect Money, QIWI, RBK Money, Skrill, WebMoney, Wire transfer
- Minimum account size: $200
- Minimum lot size: 0.01 lot
- Leverage: 1:500
- Spreads: 0.01 pips on EUR/USD
- Standard STP Account is perfect for novice traders who want simple, direct market access with no commissions.
- RAW ECN is designed for the experienced trader who requires deep liquidity and razor sharp spreads
- PRO ECN is tailored for professional traders and money managers who trade high volume
Clients’ funds are held in a segregated account with Australia’s AA rated National Australia Bank (NAB). NAB are one of the 4 largest financial institutions in Australia with a market capitalisation of $93 billion and over 12 million customers, they constantly rank in the top 20 list of safest banks in the world.
Vantage FX fully complies with strict financial regulations set out by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority. Vantage FX strives to provide transparent and fair access to global Forex markets.
Vantage FX is a trading name of Vantage International Group Limited. Vantage International Group Limited is authorised and regulated by Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA), Securities Investment Business LAW (SIBL) number 1383491.
Regulators require licensed financial services providers to meet strict capital requirements, as well as to follow and employ internal procedures including risk management, regular staff training, financial compliance and strict auditing procedures.
Trade with Even Lower Costs
With our RAW ECN account, traders can experience some of the lowest trading costs in the industry. We fully understand the importance of keeping trading costs to a minimum, so you can realise greater profit.